Via Del Sole, 17 Contrada Marinello
Villaggio Marinello is on Sicily’s Tyrrhenian coast, at the foot of Tindari hill, site of an ancient Graeco-Roman town. Its Theatre and the surrounding archaeological ruins make for an interesting visit.
GPS coordinates: N 38.132451 E 15.054550.
– From Messina:
On the A20 Motorway towards Palermo take the Falcome Exit. Continue on the 113 Messina-Palermo trunk road towards Palermo.
– From Palermo:
On the A20 Motorway towards Messina take the Falcome Exit. Continue on the 113 Messina-Palermo trunk road towards Palermo.
– Catania International Airport – Fontana Rossa (approx.160 km).
– Palermo International Airport -Falcone e Borsellino ( approx. 207 km)
– Reggio Calabria Airport (approx. 83 km).
By Train: Oliveri/Tindari Station (approx. 800 m from the campsite).
From the ports of:
– Messina (approx. 55 km);
– Milazzo (approx. 30 km);
– Palermo (approx. 190 km);
– Catania (approx. 145 km).